The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1677 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 157 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1677 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 916 buildtree




All Things Firearms Thread
#29
Bulgy Wrote:
Thudz Wrote:I bought this one at David's Gun Shop on Buford Hwy in Norcross. The staff is very friendly and very knowledgable. I go to an indoor range on the corner of Spalding Dr. and Medlock Bridge Rd. in Norcross because it's close to work. They let you shoot rifle and shotgun indoors as long as they're slugs.

I live in Windward and I'm thinking about joining Bulls Eye in Cumming (On 141 just West of 400). I think they have an outdoor and indoor range. That would be much more convenient for weekend shooting since it's much closer to where I live.

I've heard of David's but never been there.

Is that range the American Classic Marksman over there? I've been there a few times. They don't have good ventilation in that place if you ask me. It's good for the winter, but the last time I was there during summer between the gunpowder and the heat is wasn't worth it.

Bulls Eye in Cumming is nice and they run the AC! If you go often they offer a yearly membership. It's cheaper if you get 3 other people and buy yearly. There's a message board I frequent where you can find 3 others probably fairly easy to join (georgiapacking.org).

Bulgy

Yeah it's called something like that. I go because it's 2 minutes from work and I can get lunch time sessions in pretty easy. It's probably the worst range I've ever been in but it's convenient and they let you shot rifles, carbines and shotguns indoors. I'm going to visit Bulls Eye sometime soon and will probably get a membership. I'm eyeing my friends AR-15 cause he wants to get rid of it, it has less than 500 rounds through it but is post 1994 ban so it doesn't have the muzzle flash suppressor on it (one can be easily machined on I guess, no biggie).
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)