10-06-2011, 03:56 PM
I dunno, depends if we're trying primarily on technicals or news (it's sure not on fundamentals). If it's technicals, we're on a series of lower highs and lower lows over the last two months:
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=%5EDJ...I;range=3m
It you were to draw trend lines, we're near the top of the range now, and will be heading back down tomorrow or Monday.
If we're trading on news...we're about due for the next batch of bad news from Greece/Europe/the banks...
(Having said all that, I'm holding my TNA and AAPL as well)
http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=%5EDJ...I;range=3m
It you were to draw trend lines, we're near the top of the range now, and will be heading back down tomorrow or Monday.
If we're trading on news...we're about due for the next batch of bad news from Greece/Europe/the banks...
(Having said all that, I'm holding my TNA and AAPL as well)
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Currently PvPing in the stock market
